Version 1.0.5 – 2008-06-13
A tournament add-on for v3 Arcade v1.0.7 (by John Warwick)
Created for vBulletin 3.6. Tested on vBulletin 3.7 and v3.8.
This add-on is not needed and doesn’t work on the new v3Arcade 2.0.0. It has its own tournamnet system (based on this one).
Updated 2008-06-13 to v1.0.5 see version history below for more details.
Note that it is a new template change in template FORUMHOME for v1.0.4.
So don’t forget to add that one if upgrading. See install.txt file in zip package.
- 2, 4, 8 or 16 players tournaments.
- Usergroup settings for view, join, create and administrate tournaments.
- Signed up players can withdraw from tournament if it hasn’t started.
- Creator of tournament or administrators can send reminders, withdraw and disqualify members.
- Notifications via email or PM. Optional by user. (Integrated with v3 Arcades options)
- Scores hidden until both players done. No disadvantage for playing first. Optional.
- Active tournaments and tournaments awaiting players on forumhome. Optional.
- Tournament events posted to the arcade news. Optional.
- Fully phrased for translations (or improved english)
- Optional. Creator of tournament can setup costs for joining. Use if forum is using any points system.
- Includes hooks for integration with a points/store system like vbBux/vbPlaza or something similar.
- Add-on for vbBux/vbPlaza 3.57 / 3.58 is included. Only tested on those two versions.
- Add-on for vbCredits 1.4 is included. Only tested on that version.
- Add-on for vbCasino 0.92 cash is included. Only tested on that version.
Also available: SK vBExperience – v3 Arcade Tournament Addon
- v1.0.5 – 2008-06-13
- ‘Tournament started’ message to the arcade news is now actually sent when tournament starts. Not when someone is joining a tournament.
- New hook ‘arcadetourmnt_start’ moved to correct place in code.
- v1.0.4 – 2008-06-10
Description field added when creating new tournaments.
Optional to hide other players scores or not.
Active tournaments and tournaments awaiting players on forumhome. Optional.
Tournament events posted to the arcade news. Optional.
Page navigation for finished tournament lists. Optional how many per page.
Tournament main menu changed. Now only tournaments with unplayed games are listed.
Your active tournament list shows number of tries done.
CSRF protection added.
Tournament options moved to its own setting group (Arcade Tournament Settings)
Some more hooks added.
Disqualify all database error bug fixed.
Some template changes and other fixes.
Added an add-on for vbCasino 0.92
- v1.0.3a – 2008-05-11
Added an add-on för vbCredits 1.4
- v1.0.3 – 2008-03-22
Added option for 2 player tournaments.
Added settings for custom color on tournament tree borders and lines.
Added ‘alt’ tags to edit, delete and disqualify icons.
Players can now withdraw from tournaments if it hasn’t started.
Tournamentlists are now showing newest first.
More status info in tournamentlists, no more empty cells.
Creator of tournament can now reset “playing” flags.
Some minor bugfixes.
- v1.0.2 – 2008-02-24
Added missed checks for permission to view tournament pages.
Bugfix. In some specific cases the name of the winner wasn’t included in PM or Email.
Tournamenttree looks better when using right to left language.
Name of the game is now saved in the tournament table. So games that gets deleted will not show a empty name.
Players can no longer join tournaments with deleted games.
Add-on for vbBux/vbPlaza is updated to v1.0.1
- Bugfix. Points was taken from the creator even if he/she wasn’t joining the tournament.
- v1.0.1 – 2008-01-14
Now games installed with the ‘iB “Pro” Arcade – Mass Game Import’ option is included.
When two players gets the same score they will get another try until someone wins.
Added option to join yourself or not when creating new tournament.
No ‘sign up’ link on tree page for users not active in tournament after it has started.
- v1.0.0 – 2007.12.26
See file install.txt in zip package for installations details.